Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mrs. Poppy




















This little lady was for my mom for Mother's Day this year. She wanted some big red poppies, so big red poppies she got! (Legs sold separately)
The sewing desk is all set up and I'm frantically trying to get things made for my etsy store!...coming soon. I'll let you all know when it's up. It's a cozy rainy day here - perfect for sewing. Looks like Judah's going to be introduced to Toy Story today! (Fast-forwarding through that creepy part at the neighbor kid's house, of course). And I'll get some pictures posted soon too of the new place now that the boxes have cleared.
Toodle-oo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea! you like your new city.
i'm happy for you guys.
and that's neat about your etsy shop...i opened one about two weeks ago.
good luck!
-ella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...