Thursday, July 24, 2008

Project #3: Anger Management Pants

I've had these pants for years and years. I wore them to my HORRIBLE orthodontist appointment the other day (grrrr! spit!) and I remembered why I never wear them. Those two things are completely unrelated, I just needed to rant ever so briefly about the rude, good-for-nothing, money sucking orthodontist.
Back to the pants...I forgot to take a before picture, probably in a rage of anger or something. I don't know how I feel about the "improvement." I think they were just therapy. Better than eating a tub of ice cream...mmMMm...ice cream.
So remember kids: caffeine + anger = cutoffs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your family blogs make me smile.. except for john jay's.. it makes me think.. and oftentimes smirk. I really want to leave comments on Judah's.

way to manage your frustrations. make me some cutoffs! any of my homemade cutoffs make me look like i'm trying to be Mariah Carey circa 1992.. or, err, Marian Carey circa now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...