Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Magnolia Vale

We spent Thanksgiving in Brookhaven, Mississippi with my husband's side of the family. His Aunt's plantation home, Magnolia Vale, where we stayed is well over 100 years old...and has a name, y'all. Any home with a name is automatically way snazzier than all the non-named places I've ever lived. :) All the doors and drawers open with skeleton keys, everyone has double names, we lounged on the huge porch, and we ate with the family china and silver that will continue to be passed down from generation to generation...it was a true Southern holiday.
I received a few chuckles for snapping pictures of plates, spoons, and canned goods, but I had to document our stay. It was too nice not to share.
Here you have it, our Mississippi Thanksgiving...

7 comments:

Lora said...

so so beautiful!!

Everything Changes said...

Cool photos!

Easy Rider Jacket said...

I like your working on this web, thanks for update posting i get too many useful links and information from this website.

Michael Jackson Leather Jacket said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.

Anonymous said...

Searching for the Deadpool Movie Set Jacket. Shop your desired celebrity style at premium quality for less. Free Shipping!

Fantastic Four 2015 Coat said...

Shop this supreme quality smart video game Shenmue Costume Fantastic Four 2015 Coat at flat 55% off enjoy FREE SHIPMENT in USA, UK and CANADA!.

Sun Dave Bautista Jacket said...

I love those jackets! I've been wanting one for a long time. You look amazing with that on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...