Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Alvaro3, Locket Style














I was rummaging through my jewelry and came across this old locket with a prepubescent photo of me and my hubby. This picture was taken right before we "hooked up" (for lack of a better phrase) at the ripe ol' age of barely 16. I love this thing! But it was high time to add the third member of our unstoppable force. So Judah (and Winnie the Pooh's ear) got trimmed down, laminated, and tossed in to the mix.
In an effort to make it longer, and not purchase a new chain, I jumbled together three old sterling silver chains. Oh, and the marigold lace is just because I can't help myself.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is sooo cute! I love lockets...and your blog is pretty awesome too!

LifestyleBohemia said...

This is beautiful! And I love how you incorporated several chains, very creative :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...