Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I ❤ TERRARIUMS

Despite the cardboard boxes taking over the new house from our move last weekend, I have had a lot of forced "down time" these last few days.
What to do, what to do.....?
In addition to giving myself a virtual hair makeover, I also found my new favorite Etsy items...Terrariums! I love these things! They are so sweet and quaint. My top picks:


















❶ Moss Terrarium No. 127 - madebymavis
❷ Woodland Terrarium Mushroom Necklace - 4TheSparrowsNest
❸ Wee Mushrooms for your Terrarium - weeshop
❹ Stackable Moss Terrariums - beadstyle
❺ Terrarium Pendants - WarmCountryMeadows
❻ The Paperweight Moss Terrarium - Greenbriar

4 comments:

marysgranddaughter said...

I couldn't agree more! I got my beautiful little pendant in the mail from warm country meadows yesterday and I just love it!

Corrie said...

Ha! That's hilarious! It's been in my shopping cart for a month just waiting for me to move...I just ordered it today! :)

The Fern and Mossery said...

It's easy and fun to make your own terrarium using things you can find around the house! Check out my blog for tips and links to how-to pages.

http://www.thefernandmossery.com/

jenny and curt said...

i just looked at my grass and smiled :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...