Monday, December 15, 2008

Mother Nature Charm Bracelet

It's catch up time - not to be confused with ketchup time. Our entire household was cursed with the flu last week. But thanks to my mom, we are not far behind.
(You can click here for pics from the weekend with Gran.)
There's a pile of cheeky fabrics and bins of adorable beads on my desk that want to be used. I got off my earring kick yesterday long enough to list this bracelet:















































I loved it so much I made one for myself...and my mom. Expect more charm bracelets in the store, as well as fun felty pins, new necklace styles, sweetheart earrings, and (fingers crossed) some rad clutches.
Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..! That bracelet is so cute and adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...