Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cupid

I borrowed another camera (ours is still broken!) and I've been trying to cram as much work into nap time as I can before returning it. I just got through photographing a few things, including this sweet vintage charm necklace:

Cupid & Heart Necklace
















My borrowed camera is infinitely better than the old one I am used to. It has spoiled me rotten and left me sorting through the penny jar to see how long it would take to save up for one of my own. I'm so grateful to have it for a few days, but going back to my dinosaur camera is going to be tough.

Here are a few I snapped of my own little Cupid during lunch today...

3 comments:

Krystin said...

Look at those curly locks! That babe of yours is completely adorbs. I'm fond of the necklace too. I have a a thing for hearts right now.

Lora said...

such a great necklace, and perfect for for valentine's day coming up! :)
and your little girl is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Dragut blog, si continutul e bun!
Ai si tu o metoda? :)
http://metodesimple.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...