Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fancy Feet













Aren't these adorable? Sadly, they do not belong to me. I wore them once - for inspiration. But their owner is none other than the ever stylish, super-duper creative Anne Lord, of Anne Lord Photography. I was able to spend some short, but lovely time with her this weekend and hand off these shoes (a job I was unsuccessful at - forgetting them twice). She shipped them my way a few weeks ago with a request to cover a little spill that was blotching up the leather. I started off looking for vintage clips or brooches, but nothing worked. After a little pep-talk from Anne, this is what I came up with. Cream felt, oatmeal floral cotton and vintage linen make the sweetest little blossom.

2 comments:

knack said...

these are fantastic! You did a great job!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet note!

Brooke said...

Oh how I wish I had a pair of shoes that needed this done to them! They look fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...