Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Project #5 & #6: Skirt and Headband

This was the original goal, but I didn't have enough fabric on hand. So I used her formula to figure out the waist circumference, and used my "wing it" philosophy for the rest. After cutting out the skirt, I cut slits in fours spots to insert triangles of fabric for fullness. I'm waiting until we move to order the FOE, so this has regular ol' (super thin) elastic at the top.

As usual, I couldn't waste the Judah's bff, Siriana, got a headband. I needed Judah's head for sizing and a photo, which he wasn't too thrilled about. We included a knife and a scowl just in case anyone had any questions about gender. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...